Term of Use
Protection of personal information
- The Company shall observe Japan’s Act on the Protection of Personal Information as well as all other relevant laws and regulations.
- The Company will not collect and use personal information without prior consent of the relevant party.
- Personal information from various people involved in the company’s activities, including customers, suppliers, shareholders, job applicants, etc. will not provided or disclosed to the third parties without obtaining prior consent, unless otherwise required by law.
- When the Company outsources the handling of personal information to the third parties, it will ensure that the personal information is handled safely and properly by providing appropriate management and supervision.
This website uses Google Analytics provided by Google Inc. to keep track of visitor usage. Google Analytics analyzes usage using cookies issued by our website. We receive the analysis results from Google and keep track of our website visits.
- The Company makes no Warranties as to its accuracy or adequacy and the Company does not assume any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of this web site.
- The links from and to this web site maintained by third party web sites, are the sole responsibility of each respective party and not managed by the Company.